Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Fighting factions and alliances of Syrian War--radio broadcast


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tabernaclefaith/2018/02/12/syrian-attacks-leads-to-worldwide-involvementus-israel


The Syrian child:  My government killed me.  My Russian ally killed me.  My Turkish neighbor wanted me dead, especially if I was a Kurd.  My righteous defenders accidentally killed me in crossfire (YPG, YPJ, Free Syrian Army)  My Parents defending themselves in Homs indirectly killed me.  The Mediterranean swallowed me up on my march to freedom.  The Europeans hated me once I got there because I didn't fit into their culture.  The American president didn't want me because immigrants are a burden.

Tune into our latest broadcast on Syrian War.  Israeli plane down.  US led coalition, fighting factions including Iran, Al Nusra and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment